Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 38: Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!

Even though I took the baby to Grandma's yesterday and the four year old was at school, I basically got nothing done on my WIP. I had two and a half hours by myself and hardly got anything written. Later that night, I explained this to the DH. "You wanna talk it out?" he said.

Me: "Yes, please."

And that's what it took, once again. He listened, asked important questions, and gave me a few cute ideas. WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT HIM, PEOPLE?! Anyway, I was too tired to capitalize on our convo so I went to bed. Woke up this morning as chipper as... Curly from Oklahoma and couldn't stop myself from hitting that document like a mad woman.

Turns out I'm a morning writer. Huh, who knew?

Anyway, have a great day, every last one of ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller