Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 18: Just 63 Words...

That's it! That's all I got down yesterday! I don't know why... Well, yeah I do. Because I was lazy! And I spent the day fixing up super late Christmas presents for my Brother and his family. But, I couldn't focus on anything else until that was done.

So, I do have an excuse... Sorta... *sigh*

But, today is another day, right? I'm not going to beat myself up about not getting much writing done. Today, I really want to focus on getting my office nice and straight, working on plot and character development, and preparing to talk about everything with my brother, B-Rye *hehehe, he hates that nickname*, tonight.

So, let's see if we can find something inspiring:


This will work. Even the Bard himself probably had his rough days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller