Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 32: Constant Evolution...

I got a good bit of writing in yesterday. It was awesome! The only thing is, it seems the more I write the more my original story outline changes. I changed some major plot points yesterday but I think its for the better. BUT I'm ready for it to stop changing! Whenever I make a change, I feel the need to go back and edit what I've already done to make sure its all cohesive.

Anyway, I'm excited for the weekend when I can have some alone time and really attack it! I can't believe my husband is being so supportive. Well, I can believe it since he's so incredible, but I guess I'm always surprised that I was able to hang on to such a good man.

I want to thank everyone for checking out my blog via Lydia Sharp's blog, The Sharp Angle. I'm bad about stalking my pageviews and its so much fun to see them spike like crazy. Plus, I just want to say that any and all advice and criticism about my work is welcome. I need all the input I can get!!!

I'm going to put this song up here because its awesome and I just want to hear it. I loved Paul in this time period. So cute :)



Update: I'd like to inform ya'll that the lovely ladies over at Y (A)? Cuz We Write! are holding an amazing contest. The prizes include a 10 page critique!!!! I'm so entering this! You should too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller