Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 21: A Good Day...

Yesterday was a good day for my words. I was up very late writing and I didn't want to go to sleep. I let my Husband read everything I had up to this point and... He liked it, he really liked it!

It felt really good to have some feedback. Also, when I was being a bad writer by reading over his shoulder, I noticed how much I will need to change in those first pages.

I've figured out an important dynamic between my two main characters that I think will add a lot to the story and their relationship. And, at one point yesterday, I had the thought, "Man, my hero is so cute!". I think this is a good thing. I know who these people are so much better.

And I can't wait to get back to it! So, have a great day, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller