Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 25: I Didn't Know I Even Did That...

Yesterday, I was thinking real hard about the relationship between my girl and guy and I realized something. Their relationship is very similar to a relationship that goes on in one of my favorite movies of all time. I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened. I find that fascinating. Every day this book and these characters show me that this is really, really my creation. If that even makes any sense.

I'm loving everything about it. The subject matter is something I've always been interested in. The characters are all people I would want to be around, even the bad guys. The location is very familiar to me since its my home state. These are all good things, but I'm afraid it might turn into a bad thing.

What if, when that wonderful day happens and I get an agent and then an editor, they want to change it? And I'll be so in love with it that I won't be very open to change. I guess we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller