Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shufflin' Saturday

I love music! I mean, who doesn't, right?  So, I thought I'd start a new series of posts where I just talk about the music I'm diggin' at the moment.





There is NEVER a dull moment with this chick. Although, I was kind of confused by her Grammy performance, it was still a spectacle and made me think.



Picture: Damian Shaw National Features

There's just something about this guy. I find his voice eerily similar to Sting. And, hey, those pretty blue eyes don't hurt things. I must give all the credit for this find to Stefanie because she is made of awesome and was the one who brought him to my attention in the first place.


Post in the comments what you've been into lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller