Friday, March 2, 2012

Fangirl Friday!

Happy Birthday to Daniel Craig, Jon Bon Jovi, and Dr. Seuss!

New Avengers Trailer!!!!


OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Soooo BADASS! Am I right? I know. I'm right.

I started watching Downton Abbey this week. And yes, all the hype is correct. It's awesome!




And as with everything I become obsessed with, I had to do a thorough search for awesomeness pertaining to it. I came across this:


Clicky on the image to go to the Kill Screen tumblr for MOAR cards!

Last night, I went on an interwebz binge. I pinterested and etsyed like a mad woman! Do you know about all the amazing nerd girl stuff on Etsy? Let's discuss:



Spiffing Jewelry has sooooo much awesome stuff at good prices. Stuff like this:



luv2right has this which shall be mine on day:


And this which shall be Stefanie's one day:


Sophie's Beads... WANT IT ALL!


What do y'all think? Awesome, right?!

Post in the comments if you have any fangirl/fanguy-ing you've been doing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller