Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hi, I'm Leah.

I was born and raised in small town Natchitoches, Louisiana. I'm married to my best friend and the love of my life. We have 2 boys and live on a hill in the country. I've always loved to read. I've always loved to be crafty. And I love to cook, a recent development. I also run my own very small business from home. And I've always dabbled in writing of all kinds: poetry, lyrics, and stories. Never done a haiku before though, hmmm...

Top 5 Movies (in no particular order except for #1)
1. The Princess Bride
2. Amelie
3. Singin' in the Rain
4. Oklahoma
5. My Fair Lady
Runner up: Moulin Rouge

Books on my Keeper Shelf
Swan Song by Robert McCammon
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Any thing by Mary Balogh
Abhorsen series by Garth Nix
Twilight, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers (because I didn't like New Moon, sorry Stephanie)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
And mostly YA paranormal novels

My goal with this blog is to chronicle my adventures in writing a novel that I truly believe in.

This is who I am
And so begins my journey
Ending with success?

(haikus are hard...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller