Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 122: Fantasies and Playlists

Ya know, before I got really into this writing thing, my daydreams were completely different. There was the one about winning the lottery. What I would do for the people close to me. What businesses I would start. What gadgets I'd immediately go out and buy. What scholarship fund I would start (one for mothers that would pay for child care). Then, there was the one where I inserted myself into whatever great book I'd just read or great movie I'd just watched. They were normal daydreams.

But now, my fantasies are about getting that call from one of my dream agents. Selling my book and doing a signing. Being able to tell people what I've written and at what store they can find my books. They're about being able to do this for the rest of my life and helping support my family in the process. When people ask my kids, "What does your Mom do?", they'll be able to say, "She's an author." I guess I don't really have a point to this whole ramble. Do you guys have these daydreams, too?

Anyway, on to another subject. I see a lot of writers putting up the soundtracks to their books and I thought it would be fun to do the same. So, here it is :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller