Friday, February 24, 2012

Fangirl Friday!

Happy Birthday to Billy Zane, Edward James Olmos, and Barry Bostwick!

So, I'm sure you've heard, but I must talk about this awesome news: J.K. Rowling will release a new adult book! Here's GalleyCat's announcment: http://t.co/DrMt9OHV

I mean, seriously people, I can't wait! I wonder if it will have any fantastical aspects. Or if it will just be straight up real things happening to real people. In my mind, J.K. can do no wrong. She could write about how to make haggis and I'd read it. And probably love it.


And there's your LOL for the day. You're welcome. I got this from my Pinterest. Harry Potter memes are my new obsession. Check it out :)

Oh yeah, and there's this:


AW YEAH! Are you kidding me?! How awesome does that look?!

And that's it. Post in the comments, tell me what you're fangirl/guy squealing about!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the book and it will be interesting to see what it is like.

    ReplyDelete

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller