Friday, February 10, 2012

Fangirl Friday!

I know, Fangirl Friday seems to be the only posts I'm doing lately, but things have been busy in Leahland. I promise to work up some other stuff soon :)

Happy Birthday to Elizabeth Banks, Robert Wagner, and Emma Roberts!

New The Avengers stuff!!! ....homina, homina, homina....


"I have an army." "We have a Hulk." *fangirl squealllll*

Speaking of comics, for the longest time I've kind of been avoiding reading the new Astonishing X-Men due to the absence of Jean Grey (my FAVORITE comic character), but I finally gave in when my brother insisted I catch up. And, you guys... WOW! As much as I hate to admit it because of the whole Jean Grey issue, it is awesome! I highly recommend it even if you've never been into comics. I mean, just look:





Plus, I hear that Marjorie Liu (one of my writing idols) is going to be doing some upcoming issues!

Kevin Smith is doing a new reality show called Comic Book Men starting on AMC Feb. 12th. Here's a link to an article and a preview: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/popcandy/post/2012/02/kevin-smith-comic-book-men/1

Wow, just comic booky stuff today. Sorry, I promise to be more well-rounded next Friday. Happy Fangirling (or Fanboying)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller