Monday, June 25, 2012

New WIP Music

Okay, I have so many pots on the stove it's ridiculous, folks. I have book ideas coming out the wazoo, but here's the thing, there's this one that has been eating up all my brain power (and let's face it, I don't have a lot of that). It's this beautiful, or at least I consider it beautiful, story that absolutely must be told. Or else I will hate myself for all eternity. Okay, maybe that's a little extreme...

But still...

So, as you might have noticed, I like to create a soundtrack, as many writers do, for my WIP. And since playlist.com sucks now, I'm gonna have to give a link to my Pandora station for this book.

http://www.pandora.com/station/play/906049481888864147

If anyone knows of a website similar to what playlist.com used to be, could you let me know because it makes me all kinds of sad that I can't just add songs to a playlist then paste the html here without having to sift through youtube videos :(

If you don't want to check out the Pandora station, then here's one song that I think fits my story perfectly (Stef introduced this to me because she's awesome, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller