Friday, January 20, 2012

Fangirl Friday!

YAY! Haven't done one of these in a while. So let's do this thing!

Happy Birthday to Rainn Wilson, Lorenzo Lamas, and George Burns!

The Avengers - May 2012!


Can't wait for this! Now when are we going to get a Justice League movie?

The Hunger Games, obviously.




Oh man, not much I can say about this that hasn't already been said so, um... I'll just stare at this for a while.

The SyFy Being Human season 2 started, but I can't watch it because I have no TV at the moment (money sucks).


DC comics changed their logo. I'm not really a fan of it. Yet. Maybe it'll grow on me.


Also, this exists:

Pride and Prejudice Graphic Novel by Nancy Butler, Illustration by Hugo Petrus

I know it came out in 2010, but I thought I'd give a heads up because it is awesome. Plus, there are MORE!





1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, I never knew they had these for Jane Austen. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller