Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 75: Fangirl Friday

I was sitting here staring at the blank post thingy, trying to think of something writerly to post about. Though I'm sure there are a ton of things I could post about, I can't think of a darn thing. So, I'm just going to do something different.

It is Mardi Gras weekend down here on the bayou (I don't really live on a bayou but I have been to many). So, LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER! (hands out Mardi Gras beads. Seriously, take them. I have like 3 Wal-Mart bags full from previous years! Please take them!)

My brother is going and more power to him. I've never been to NOLA for Mardi Gras and I never intend to. It scares me...

To celebrate this four day weekend I'm going to indulge my inner Fangirl. Here are all the things I'm excited about that will be happening soon:

*Expect lots of fangirly screams and SPOILERS
FIRST AND FOREMOST
1. Oh... My... GOD!!! How amazing is this?! And how freakin' ready am I for this movie??? *fangirl squeal* EEEEKKKK! Hermione and Ron are going to kiss, people!! And the big Dragon scene! Oh, and my favorite is when Molly calls Bellatrix a BITCH! *swoon*



2. Yes, I love Twilight (I don't know why, I just do. Don't hate.). It is going to be so gooood with the bed breaking sex scenes (please say this will happen) and then the crazy gory birth scene. AHHHHH!!! Can't wait!


3. Oh, Firefly, my heart yearns for your return... I will never give up hope. The Science Channel will be replaying the whole season. I think Kylie and the Doc are so cute *sigh*


4. COOOOMMMMIIICCCCSSSS! These better be good, folks. I'm still reeling from the third X-Men movie (seriously, Jean Grey is the HBIC and Scott does NOT die like that.). Chris Evans is hotness and I think Ryan Reynolds will be the perfect Hal Jordan.


There you have it. What are ya'll excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller