Friday, May 3, 2013

Pre-Release Jitters

4 days, guys... 4 FREAKING DAYS UNTIL THE SUMMER I BECAME A NERD IS RELEASED FOR REAL INTO THE WORLD! ASDFJKL;!!!!!!!!!


FREAK OUT!!!
Deep breath... I'm calm, really...
Now that the freak out is over, I have a question. So, I'm a total noob at this whole thing and I have no idea what to expect. I'm sure there'll be lots of mixed emotions, heck there has already been an infinity of emotions like:

Scared-out-of-my-mind, dear-God-what-have-I-done fear
It'll-be-okay-cuz-I'm-full-of-magic self confidence boost

Which is usually followed by:
The drunken whatevers
And after going through all the craziness up until this point, I'd like to at least try to prepare myself for what's ahead. So here are my questions:

Authors, is there something you wish you would have known before/during your first book release?
And readers, what do you or don't you like to see from debut authors around release time?

Any comments are welcome because I'd rather this not be me in a few days.



2 comments:

  1. It's great to meet you, Leah. Just found your book on another site. Looks great!! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your book! Logan<3 and Maddie were great characters. And Dan, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Living the Dream Copyright © 2012 Design by Rachel Silberman to fit Leah Rae Miller